3 Lochside Way
Superb office space for a wide range of occupier requirements.
3 Lochside Way provides highly flexible office accommodation of superb quality, in a strategic location.
The building is located on Edinburgh Park, Scotland’s premier business park. The Park benefits from excellent public transport links with 2 railway stations servicing the area. In addition, Edinburgh’s Tram system has 3 stops on or adjacent to the Park. The building benefits from 91 car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:257 sq ft.
The Gyle shopping centre and Hermiston Gait retail park provide a range of services and shopping facilities. There is also a kiosk shop, fitness centre and bar/restaurant all within a 5 minute walk of 3 Lochside Way.
The building provides highly flexible accommodation
with the ability to sub-divide suites from 1,548 sq ft.
3 Lochside Way offers refurbished office accommodation to include the following:
- On site management / commissionaire
- Fully refurbished reception with soft seating area, planting – including LED downlight fixtures and feature pendant lighting
- Refurbished suspended ceiling incorporating recessed 4 x 18w T8 fluorescent high frequency recessed modular lighting fitting c/w Cat 2 louvers achieving approximately 500 lux
- Raised access floor
- Efficient air conditioning heat recovery system
- New decoration throughout – including LED downlight fixtures to all communal access areas
- Quality carpet flooring throughout all office suites and common areas
- Refurbished dedicated male, female and disabled WC’s
- Shower facilities
- One 8 person passenger lift
- Full disabled access
- Refurbished façade and parking facilities
- New audio-digital gate and door access system providing easy monitored building access for tenants and visitors
- Finished floor to ceiling height 2.7m
- Separately metered with tenants having direct temperature and cost control for their heating and cooling
- EPC – C
3 Lochside Way
JLL / Knight Frank for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:- a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract; b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise; c. no person in the employment of JLL / Knight Frank has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property; d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law. © November 2016.